TTA Episode 031 TTA Episode 031

wow

I began to watch the series a week ago starting at 1, and i really like the story. you have really improved everything now in this one, it looks a lot better! new sprites, new battle grid and overall stuff like the text frames. keep up all the good work =)

MDay : The Emo Collab MDay : The Emo Collab

lol

And if you don't like it, you can always go sit in a corner and cry about your life full of misery...

LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

Brilliant

lol links' huge ego was really funny, i'm going to watch the rest of the legend of link now =P

Emptygoddess responds:

You better. But don't keep sticking your text tongue out at people. It is rude.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great game

I just could't stop playing before i got all the medals XD.
the artwork and the music are great, it's really addicting.
My highscore is 510214.7 ft.
(ok i admit i looked in the reviews for the hidden button medal)

Bloody Anne Bloody Anne

Wow...

I am really impressed of how you managed to tell a story with some pictures. Based on the description of the Blood Charm art and the fact that she's wearing it in all of the pictures, i think it goes somewhat like this: Annika finds the blood charm in the forest which somehow slowly corrupts her soul, turning her evil. am i right?

And apart from the story, your artwork is beautiful. you make everything look very real. I am looking foreward to your future art. Thanks for putting lots of time and effort in this.

AlvinHew responds:

You're not far off the mark at all! You can see the full story on my deviantART page if you're interested.